TOMRA Recycling Sorting designs and manufactures sensor-based sorting technologies for the global recycling and waste management industry to transform resource recovery and create value in waste. The company was the first to develop advanced waste and metals sorting applications use high capacity near infrared (NIR) technology to extract the most value from resources and keep materials in a loop of use and reuse. To date, more than 9,000 systems have been installed in 100 countries worldwide.
TOMRA Recycling is a division of TOMRA Group. TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today, TOMRA is leading the resource revolution to transform how the planet’s resources are obtained, used and reused to enable a world without waste. The company’s other business divisions are TOMRA Food and TOMRA Collection.
TOMRA has approximately 105,000 installations in over 100 markets worldwide and had total revenues of about 12 billion NOK in 2022. The Group employs 5,000 globally and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. The company headquarters are in Asker, Norway. For further information about TOMRA, visit www.tomra.com and follow TOMRA Recycling Sorting on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and on Instagram.
In this position you will join an international team of 11 international marketeers from Germany, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Spain and China.
- business travels: ca. 15-30% p.a.
- weekly online team-meetings
- once a year a global team-building meeting in person to get together and have fun :)
- Professional meetings to get together for shows: 3-4 times a year
The Communications & Social Media Specialist* creates promotional materials, social media content, contribute to the development of company websites, organize meetings and presentations, internal communications, and interact with stakeholders to effectively deliver our company’s message to the public and the media. He/She must possess superb written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of the Recycling industry, its segments, and products as the basis for high-level content writing would be appreciated.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing & communication techniques.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English and, preferably, in German. Other languages are a plus.
- A minimum experience working in marketing or communications would be appreciated.
- Understanding of main B2B social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism would be preferable.
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work for multiple projects
- Willingness to learn about technical products and applications
- Basic graphic design skills are highly appreciated
TOMRA in Mülheim-Kärlich offers:
- 30 days annual leave;
- Supported company pension scheme;
- Supported group accident insurance;
- Hybrid working principles, flexible working hours;
- Employee benefit discounts for TOMRA Online Shop;
- Company (e-)bike leasing;
- Gym membership coverage support;
- Office comfort: free parking spaces, canteen, coffee machines;
- Coaching opportunities - Individual Development Programs;
- Norwegian corporate culture (no hierarchical thinking, transparent communication culture).
Are you interested?
We love to hearing from you!
Please send us:
- A motivation letter (letting us know, why you are a good match for this position)
- CV in English
- Certificates (from university, traineeship, internship, seminars, etc.)
- Desired Salary (Annual Salary in Euros)
- Notice period / availability
Please apply via this link: Tomra Communications & Social Media Specialist* | SmartRecruiters
Please be aware that we only accept applications through SmartRecruiter. Applications via email will be deleted (due to security reasons). Applications that are send to our office will not be send back.
*Tomra does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!