Travel Coordinator - Service (m/f/x)
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
We are seeking a part-time Travel Coordinator to join our team and support the deployment of our field service engineers. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for organizing travel arrangements, including visa applications, A1 certificates, flights, accommodation, and other administrative tasks related to the deployment of our field service engineers. Additionally, the candidate will also provide back-office support as needed.
Your role and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for field service engineers, including visa applications, A1 certificates, flights, accommodation, and any other administrative tasks related to travel
- Ensure compliance with company travel policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support for travel related issues to field service engineers and other members of staff as required
- Identify and recommend process improvements to streamline travel coordination and deployment procedures
- Provide back-office support to other teams as needed, including data entry, filing, and other administrative tasks
- 2 years of proven experience as a Travel Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written english
- Familiarity with visa application processes and other administrative tasks related to travel, especially EU wide deployment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a part-time role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, IFS experience a bonus
- Knowledge of travel management systems and tools are a plus
Are you interested?
Please send us...
- CV (in English)