Business Process Manager, Sales & Marketing (Remote)
- FULL TIME
- Fully remote with possible travels to locations of TOMRA Recycling
- With Professional Experience
Who are we?
TOMRA Recycling is a global leader in its field and has pioneered the automation of waste sorting. Its flexible sorting systems perform an extensive range of sorting tasks and are able to both prepare and sort various types of metals and waste for either material recycling or energy recovery. Currently TOMRA Recycling has an installed base of close to 6,460 units across more than 40 markets.
At TOMRA, we place significant emphasis on maximizing resource value and utilization, which contributes to the concept of the circular economy: an economic system designed to keep products, components and materials at their highest value throughout their life cycles within a closed loop.
Technology plays a crucial role in achieving this, with advances in certain fields helping to bring about new approaches that can help maximize the value of resources and – crucially – reduce waste.
We are looking for a Business Process Manager with focus Sales & Marketing within TOMRA Recycling who will be responsible for managing all the processes within our sales & marketing activities. You will work closely with people from (amongst) the sales & marketing department, customer project management. To align your processes, you will closely cooperate with your colleagues of the Business Process Management (BPM) team.
- Understand the goals of the sales & marketing teams, translate them into processes;
- Implement, measure, manage and monitor all processes in the area of sales & marketing;
- Initiate improvement projects, manage and implement the processes incl. the organizational, functional and technical implementation of the improvement;
- Support your colleagues of the BPM team in finding answers regarding your area of expertise.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the process management in the area of sales & marketing;
- You are based in one of these countries: Germany, Slovakia, Poland, France, Italy, Spain, UK;
- Proven agile project management experience;
- You are a strong team player with very good English and knowledge of the German language;
- You have a very good understanding of SCM processes specifically in warehouse and shipment activities;
- You have good knowledge of the implementation of sales & marketing processes in ERP systems;
- You have experience in the use and implementation of Dynamics 365 (Sales oriented apps).
Aside from this, for this position it is necessary to have..
- A valid driver’s license;
- Ability to travel worldwide;
- Ability to travel up to 20% (average per year).
- Full time position in an international, growing environment;
- Working with colleagues across the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary package: salary in line with the market, extra benefits such as meal vouchers, phone device and subscription, group and health insurance;
- Norwegian corporate culture: no hierarchical thinking, transparent communication culture;
- Professional and personal development: learning on the job, specialized course, conferences etc.;
- Coaching programs opportunities: Individual Development Programs.
Are you interested?
Please send your updated CV in English.