Business Process Manager – Quality (Remote)
- FULL TIME
- Fully remote with travels to Germany, Slovakia
- With Professional Experience
We are looking for a Business Process Manager with focus area Quality Management within TOMRA Recycling / TOMRA Mining. The candidate will be responsible for managing all the activities related to quality management across the different business departments. You will work closely with people from purchasing, warehouse, production. Other departments such as R&D, Service and Product management complete your work environment. To align your processes, you will closely cooperate with your colleagues of the Business Process Management (BPM) team.
Who are we?
TOMRA Recycling is a global leader in its field and has pioneered the automation of waste sorting. Its flexible sorting systems perform an extensive range of sorting tasks and are able to both prepare and sort various types of metals and waste for either material recycling or energy recovery. Currently TOMRA Recycling has an installed base of close to 6,460 units across more than 40 markets.
At TOMRA, we place significant emphasis on maximizing resource value and utilization, which contributes to the concept of the circular economy: an economic system designed to keep products, components and materials at their highest value throughout their life cycles within a closed loop.
Technology plays a crucial role in achieving this, with advances in certain fields helping to bring about new approaches that can help maximize the value of resources and – crucially – reduce waste.
- Understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001;
- Experience in the implementation of a Quality Management System in a machine building organization;
- Implement, measure, manage and monitor all processes in the area of Quality Management;
- Initiate improvement projects, manage and implement the processes incl. the organizational, functional and technical implementation of the improvement;
- Support your colleagues of the BPM team in finding answers regarding your area of expertise;
- Work in accordance with internal policies, procedures, and instructions;
- Comply with legislative and internal OHS rules, fire protection and the environment;
- Attend trainings and business trips required by the employer;
- Ensure precautions within the range of own responsibilities to maintain 0 accidents, decrease of near misses and injuries.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in supply chain or similar;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a quality management environment;
- Knowledge of agile project management is a plus;
- You are a strong team player with very good English level;
- You are based in one of these countries: Germany, Slovakia, Poland, France, Italy, Spain, UK;
Aside from this, for this position it is necessary to have..
- A valid driver’s license;
- Ability to travel worldwide;
- Ability to travel up to 20% (average per year).
- Full time position in an international, growing environment;
- Working with colleagues across the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary package: salary in line with the market, extra benefits such as meal vouchers, phone device and subscription, group and health insurance;
- Norwegian corporate culture: no hierarchical thinking, transparent communication culture;
- Professional and personal development: learning on the job, specialized course, conferences etc.;
- Coaching programs opportunities: Individual Development Programs.
Are you interested?
Please send your...
- CV (in English);
- Motivation letter in English (in short: why you are a good fit for this position);
- Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.;